Thursday, March 27, 2014

Biotic and Abiotic Factors

This week we started life science with biotic and abiotic factors.  I made a 5E (Engage, Explore, Explain, Elaborate, Evaluate) lesson for this topic that incorporated technology.  We are a bring your own device campus.  The students tried it out earlier this week and it went really well.  Looking at their scores on the Evaluate portion showed that it was really effective.  Most of my students missed at most 1-2 of the 49 questions.  This is my first year using QR codes and I have to say that they make internet assignments so much easier.  I wish I would have discovered them sooner!  Below is a link to this assignment if you are interested.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Biotic-and-Abiotic-5E-Lesson-wTechnology-1168735

No comments:

Post a Comment